Tuesday, July 10, 2007

RSS Feeds and Bloglines

I've explored RSS Feeds and set up my Blogline Newsreader Account. Here are two feeds I found interesting:

TreeHugger
www.treehugger.com
TreeHugger is a fast-growing web magazine, dedicated to everything that has a modern aesthetic yet is environmentally responsible. Our influential audience stops by frequently to check out the latest news, reviews and recommendations for modern yet green products and services. Consumers also rely on the directory to help facilitate their buying processes. TreeHugger is the most effective way for them to find well designed products that are also ecologically sensitive.

Rolling Stone: Music News
www.rollingstone.com
Rolling Stone Magazine comes to life online with music news, videos and photo galleries, the latest movie and music reviews, cover stories and online exclusives

1 comment:

Homer said...

Aren't you something! When I opened your blog, boy was I yaken by suprise. Guess what! Someone commented on my blog from Ohio. Isn't that something. Are you doing everything on your own?